MOSOP Back Amnesty International's Report Against Shell
- Says Amnesty's Revelations are only a small part of Shell's atrocities against the Ogoni people
The Movement for the Survival of the Ogoni People (MOSOP) has expressed confidence that Shell will someday pay for her crimes against the Ogoni people.
Publicity Secretary of MOSOP, Fegalo Nsuke made this known during a live interview with Moscow radio, Sputnik, yesterday.
Here is a link to the interview: https://soundcloud.com/radiosp
Latest from Editor
- Niger Delta Leaders Say Extra U.S.$1 Bn for Boko Haram Discriminatory
- MOSOP's Students Wing Protest to Buhari Over Environmental Neglect, Shell, RoboMicheal
- Human rights and the revolt against SARS(1) -Thisday Editorial
- 10th Session of the Minority Forum – Is There Space for Minorities in the International Arena?
- MOSOP Raises Alarm Over High Rate of Child Mortality in Ogoniland