MOSOP Back Amnesty International's Report Against Shell
- Says Amnesty's Revelations are only a small part of Shell's atrocities against the Ogoni people
The Movement for the Survival of the Ogoni People (MOSOP) has expressed confidence that Shell will someday pay for her crimes against the Ogoni people.
Publicity Secretary of MOSOP, Fegalo Nsuke made this known during a live interview with Moscow radio, Sputnik, yesterday.
Here is a link to the interview: https://soundcloud.com/radiosp
Latest from Editor
- MOSOP Call for Global Intervention Over Alarming Death Rate in Ogoniland
- Ogoni Group Says Gani Topba Made First Attempt to Kill Saro-Wiwa in 1994
- PRESS RELEASE: MOSOP FAULTS ALLEGED PLAN TO BUILD PRISON AND CEMETERY IN OGONILAND
- Full Text of Press Statement by the President of MOSOP on March 2, 2018
- Ogoni Clean-up to Commence in 2nd Quarter of 2018