MOSOP Back Amnesty International's Report Against Shell
- Says Amnesty's Revelations are only a small part of Shell's atrocities against the Ogoni people
The Movement for the Survival of the Ogoni People (MOSOP) has expressed confidence that Shell will someday pay for her crimes against the Ogoni people.
Publicity Secretary of MOSOP, Fegalo Nsuke made this known during a live interview with Moscow radio, Sputnik, yesterday.
Here is a link to the interview: https://soundcloud.com/radiosp
Latest from Editor
- Rights Group Condemn Government Attempt to Resume oil exploration in Ogoni without cleanup
- ‘Resource control will end crude oil theft, artisanal refining’ - Stakeholders
- MOSOP Condemn Shell, Nigerian Military Over Repression of Ogoni Farmers
- “I will fight to my last breath” - Esther Kiobel on her 22-year battle to get Shell in court
- Curtailing Rights’ Violations from Pollution